GDPR - How LipFish handles your personal data when you buy from us
Starting 25th of May 2018 there is a new law, GDPR. It's a common EU-law for all countries in the European Union. All organisations and companys will have a bigger responsibility and controll on their customers personal data. LipFish is responsible for how the personal data you give to us is treated to administrate you order and also for marketing purposes if you sign up for our news letter. LipFish never forward your personal data such as address, e-mail or phone number to third party EXCEPT what is mentioned in the third point below.
LipFish is obligated to make sure that your personal data is treated as below:
- We store your name, address, e-mail and phone number (if you wrote that) to be able to deliver your order. The information is stored at Wikinggruppen wo is our web-shop host.
- We store your name, address, e-mail and phone number (if you wrote that) when you place an order. The information is stored at Wikinggruppen wo is our web-shop host.
- We will forward your address and phonenumber or e-mail to the shipper. We use DHL, UPS and Postnord.
- We will forward your address and phonenumber or e-mail to Svea Ekonomi, who provides the payment solution.
- You have the right to be deleted from our system at any time (with some limitations though as the law for book keeping)
- When you purchase from us we will store your data for 7 years according to the law for book keeping.
- You have the right to file a complaint to the authoroty for this law.
- At any time you have the right to get to know were the information came from - if it was not registred by your self.
- You have the right to get an extraction of all the information we have about your account at us. If you have any questions about this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org